I have been pretty occupied these past months, which is why I have not been posting favourite monthly products. Lets be honest, I buy heaps of stuff and use them concurrently but I haven't had a chance to blog about them. Soz but not soz lol.
A brief story about why I have not been blogging regularly is because I was offered a full time position at my work and a new job position too (which I am grateful for). Not long after, I was offered to move to a pop-up store which will transition into the biggest store in Australia. Well... I thought it is the biggest in Victoria but turns out, it's the biggest in Aussie.
I have to admit that it was tough leaving my fantastic co-workers behind and stepping into a new environment / new co-workers. I don't know anyone which means that I have to start from scratch. All this took a lot of my time but I am feeling better now and am pretty much all settled in :)
These are my current favourite products that I have been reaching for :)
1. Hourglass Radiant Light Bronze: When Hourglass launched their bronzers, I was not a fan. I swatched the back of my hand & wondered why Hourglass would create a shimmery bonzer? Why? Why? Why? So... one day, I decided to try the bronzer and that changed EVERYTHING!! I don't understand how a product can look so shimmery on the pan and at the back of your hand but when you apply it on your cheek, there's no shimmer? What?? How is that even possible?? Such a beautiful bronzer!! I am OBSESSED!! I have been using it on a daily basis since I got it 3 months ago! Try the bronzer in-store and I can guarantee that you will definitely love how it looks on your skin :)
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr blush in Seduce: This was an impulse purchased but I didn't regret getting it of course! The Hourglass bronzer, along with this blush, gives the best natural finish.
3. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Powder: Let me be honest, I am a beauty junkie and a huge huge fan of Jaclyn Hill. I could not stop myself from getting the highlighter as soon as it launched. I have been using this for the past month and I have been adoring my cheek area whenever I tilt my head lol (I sound like a retard but trust me, you get the drift, right?)
4. It Cosmetics Bye Bye under eye anti-ageing concealer in Tan: I was recommended by a friend to try this concealer as a colour corrector instead. Hence, why I chose the darkest peachy colour. You can see from the image above that I am reaching the end of the tube. If you have a dry under eye area and are looking for a product that is hydrating yet provides a full coverage, do yourself a favour & get a sample at Sephora :)
5. Makeup Geek Contour Powder in Infidelity: When MUG launched their contour shades, I went ahead and ordered from the website. I wanted 'half-hearted' but it was out of stock! Well, that's a no-brainer because it's a very popular colour. I could not wait though since I am ordering a Manny Mua palette too, so I went ahead and got Infidelity - which is known as a cool-toned shade. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
6. Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette: I have been using this palette more than usual for the month of September. Those of you who own this palette would understand why it can be an obsession. The neutral colours are beautiful to be worn on a daily basis :) My favourite colours in the pan are - Peanut Butter, Bananas, Peanut Brittle & Nuts about you.
7. BareMineral BareSkin Serum Concealer in Medium: I have repurchased this concealer twice. Something about this concealer when I pair it with It Cosmetic Bye Bye anti ageing concealer seems to work so well together!
8. Kiko Lip Liner: I bought this lipliner when I was on holiday in Madrid few months ago. Kiko is famous on social media especially among UK Youtubers. When I had a chance to visit the store, I went overboard buying different shades of their lipliners. Jeez!! It's super buttery and super comfy on the lips too.
9. YSL Volupte Shine Lipstick in No.58: I pair this lipstick with the Kiko Lip liner. Perfect! Perfect matching! Love these combos
10. Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation in Warm Ivory: I bought this foundation because of social media hype... what's new, right? I am just a sucker lol. I felt the texture in-store at Mecca before making the move to buy. It was a love hate relationship at first but I try to make it work.... Man! owh Man!! I love the finish on this foundation and after many hours of wear, it looks immaculate!!! I have been using this stick foundation religiously since it launched in September :)
I hope you enjoyed reading my current favourites :)
Have you tried any of my favourite product listed above?